Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Homecoming......


As the days, months, years pass by;
I find a deeper understanding in me grow
To rely on almighty’s wisdom
And let myself flow
In the river of love and light that is so pure.

As I sit today contemplating,
On the time I spent to know
The Me in Him and the Him in Me;
I realize it was a fruitful journey
Where I was the sailor
And HE was my navigator.

I took the leap of faith
Fearing I might have a bad fall
But He took me in his arms
And said,
“Welcome home my child.”
And now I wonder how I could have spent
So many days, months, and years
Away from my celestial home.

1 comment:

Reflecting on the Significance of Good Friday: A Day of Remembrance and Reverence

  Good Friday, observed by Christians around the world, holds profound significance in the liturgical calendar. It commemorates the crucifix...